Spreadfirefox Affiliate Button
Custom Search

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Network Manager Frontend Icon Missing

I remove my existing panel and make new panel but i'm lost the icon Network Manager. So i could'nt monitor my wifi, lan, and my broadband modem. When to connect to my broadband i have to do from terminal use wvdial. I check my service and found that nm-applet (network manager applet) is running well but the icon in the taskbar is not appear. Goggling and find the same problem but still couldn't solve the problem.

Finally after making trial, i found the answer:
1. Right click at panel and "Add to panel"
2. Choose Notification Area
3. Gotcha, the icon network manager appear again

3 comments:

icon manager said...

its really a nice blog.

Amazon said...

Thanks, worked for me

Anonymous said...

great help.

Thanks a lot